Bruentrup Heritage Farm
Historic. Original. Spectacular.
Host your event at the beautiful Bruentrup Heritage Farm and make this piece of Minnesota's history part of your history, too.
Situated on 22 acres of restored rolling prairie and oak savanna, this historic Twin Cities venue offers enchanting rural architecture and rustic Arts & Crafts styling, an exquisite backdrop for your event large or small. Whether your event is black tie or casual, special events staff will work with you from beginning to end to produce an extraordinary event you and your guests will never forget.
The historic 1905 Bruentrup Family Barn is a popular barn venue for weddings and receptions in the Twin Cities area, but our site is also perfect for hosting birthdays, award ceremonies, business dinners, family reunions, anniversaries, small conferences, concerts, performances, and celebrations of life.
For pricing & availability, please email MAHS Director of Events & Development, Amy Puschinsky, at [email protected].
- Let us provide an elegant outdoor backdrop: Great Lawn and Victorian Gazebo
- Reception, meeting, program, and event spaces: 1905 Heritage Barn (2,400 square feet)
- Cozy areas within an historic setting: 1912 Farmhouse Livingroom, Parlor, & Sitting Room
- Casual outdoor areas for lounging, eating, or lawn games: Restored Oak Savanna History Walk, Picnic Room under the Oaks, Tables around the Windmill, Restored Arts & Crafts Gardens
- Elegant weddings
- Corporate dinners
- VIP receptions
- Awards ceremonies
- Family reunions
- Anniversary parties
- Theatrical performances
- Flexible unique spaces
- Convenient adjacent parking
- Easy freeway access
- On-site event coordination
- Charming gardens and engaging outdoor spaces
- Museum exhibit and gallery access
- Tables, linens & chairs for up to 160 guests
- ADA accessible facilities and restrooms
- 1951 Oliver tractor hayrides (as available)
- Patio heater (up to three)
- S’MORES station (up to 40 guests)
For more information about hosting your special event at the Bruentrup Heritage Farm, please email Amy Puschinsky, MAHS Director of Events & Development, at [email protected].
Pricing will vary depending on which options you are interested in for your event, so please include the dates & times you are interested in booking, the type of event, and any special considerations.
Thank you! We look forward to sharing the history and beauty of the Bruentrup Heritage Farm with you and your guests.